Monday 6 July 2015

Welcome to New York



As we drive a long this road called life, occasionally a gal will find herself a little lost. And when that happens, I guess she has to let go of the coulda, shoulda, woulda, buckle up and just keep going  - Carrie Bradshaw

Here I am. Finally arrived in New York after tiring 28 hours flight. Somehow it’s good for me to get really knackered. it stopped me for thinking too much about what happen last week.  Just like Carrie said, I need to buckle up and keep going. Love failed me this time. Riri was probably right. It’s not all about me. It might be I was just a wrong person in a wrong time. 


And now I’m trying to take the other flip of the coin. Get this moment to repurpose and find a path for true happiness. Cuz if I look around, my life is indeed amazing. A hopeful beat, New York gonna help me to heal anytime soon. 

Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Author