Saturday 4 April 2015

Live for Passion


This what went on for .. mmm…(since the last time I wrote) 9 months. Got busiest life ever. Not that i want to complain. It’s was full of exciting stuff. I can’t be grateful more.

It’s true that when you work for the passion, you don’t need to work a day. In my case, anything includes culinary and traveling are the ones. I’m lucky to work for the best food brand in this country and plant the seed of my passion to inspire Indonesia culinary world. I’m thinking the craziest possible. It turns out really fun!  Planning something big. i.e take Indonesian foods to international level. After tons of meeting and discussion how to make it happens. Finally it comes to real, 4 Indonesians street hawkers will present in the prestigious international event: World Street Food Congress! Yeay! It’s a rare opportunity to be there and curated by international icons. As of what I heard, Anthony Bourdin, KF Seethoh will be there also. I’m so sure I’m gonna have real star struck! I’m so cannot wait for next week!

Pic courtesy of www.detik.com

Hosting Panel Discussion with Indonesia Culinary Icons ( right to left): Maman Suherman, JJ Rizal, me, William Wongso, Bayu Amus


No comments:

Post a Comment

Author