Sunday 11 November 2012

One Day The Movie



How will I meet you, my half? One million dollar question that everyone's dying for an answer. No one knows. And nothing to be worry about since I do believe that each of us will have special story about it. Some involves miracle, some takes a long time to wait, some faithfully keep the ride no matter how bumpy the journey is. 

Time will come one day. Just like the way Dexter and Emma realized they needs each other more than just be a best friend (One Day movie - Aug 2011). It takes them 20 years to finally have their feeling spoken out loud. Sad, but that makes it even more romantic.


I'm happy some of my single friends finally arrive to that One Day. To have their feeling spoken out loud and tied the knot in a very special date: 10-11-12. Some involves dramatic stories which I think they deserves a movie of their own.

As for me, I think I just come to the beginning of the movie. When Dexter meets Emma in a simple and spontaneous occassion. They don't think much about what's in the end. Just enjoy the good beginning.

Xoxo. Have a good Monday, everyone :).







No comments:

Post a Comment

Author