Tuesday 6 November 2012

It starts with HELLO


Wisdom says ” hold your dream tight, universe will conspire to make it happen”. That’s true. It happens to me TODAY. And it scared me to death that I ran early from office, skip the gym and start this blog. I think universe is mad at me and decide to conspire to make me act on my dream. Yah, I daydream too much about writing. I’ve been talking about this for years. I’m not bluffing, but I had it in my diary from 10 years ago. I travelled like famous writers (Elizabeth Gilbert, Paulo Coelho, Gabriel Garcia Marquez), hoping that i would come back with some pieces of stories to write. The story is there. Plenty. But to write?… ahemmm. ^_^.
So, today universe shocked me. Morning, I got delivery package from a friend. She’s psychologist. Last time I met her, she said she’s working on writing. And now the book is launched! She said, you just need to get it started no matter good or bad. Afternoon, I also got delivery package again.. from a long friend. I haven’t met her for 8 years and just met her again few weeks ago. Today she sent me two books. She wrote them!! I asked how, she said you just need to keep writing and don’t edit until you feel the rhythm. Ohaa!!! End of the day at work , I just needed to spend sometime in the restroom. I grabbed a magazine. Flip the pages and when I stopped it’s an article ” How to become a travel writer”. I was shaking and just finished my business. Shut down my laptop and ran home. It’s obvious universe is mad at me for daydreaming too much. This is just too scary!
Answering the universe’s call, here I am. A hello to you, my guest reader. Also a hello to blogging and writing world. Hoping I’ll be just fine in here :) :).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Author